ABOUT AGILE SENSE
Learn more about the various possibilities we offer for the betterment of your work environment through Agile
We at Agile Sense primarily assist businesses in Agile
services with methodical efficiency and performance gains
through proper and prudent Agile delivery solutions and a
holistic Agile transformation approach.
Our experience reflects in the number of large
organisations we have established relationships with.
Our proven Agile transformation and delivery framework are based on internationally accepted industry methodologies, standards and practices, coupled with a prudent, practical approach embracing the specific constraints of your business environment.
The mission of Agile Sense is dedication to the highest quality of Customer Service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and Company Spirit.
We envision a world where all people – even in the most remote areas of the globe – hold the power to create opportunity for themselves and others.
At Agile Sense, we pride ourselves in enabling
our clients to succeed. Our professional
team shares a standard set of work ethic,
ethos and beliefs. Ethos we foster:
- People drive our success
- We always hold a positive intent
- Being fair, open and honest in all our dealings
- Delivering value and excellence in a collaborative approach
- Client-centric, trusted advisors and easy to do business with
- Working together as One, inspiring others with our own behaviour
Our leadership is a highly qualified one making sure that every service you receive is at the top of its class.
Agile Transformation Coach
Emil has been exposed to Agile since its inception in 2001. This laid the foundation for the development of his core functional expertise. These skills came into fruition at a few start-ups and corporates like Deloitte, Nedbank, Old Mutual, KCB and Visa.
Emil understands the heart of Agile and has
written and trained on the subject extensively
and is passionate about conveying the true Agile
value to companies.
Emil has successfully established numerous multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary Agile teams as well as assisted in multiple Agile transformation from small to larger corporate companies. He recently led a team of Agile coaches at Old Mutual.
Qualifications & Certifications
Emil is a member of Project Management Institute (PMI) and has the following certifications:
- M.Sc. (Computing - Agile adoption Coaching) -- Completed and being examined
- B.Sc. Honors (Computer science)
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
WHY CHOOSE US?
Working in conjunction with you, we take the time to understand your needs and the cale of your challenges, whilst keeping a firm focus on maximising your business outcomes.
- Aim to enhance organisational achievement, reinforce cultural change and extend managerial capability throughout the Client’s business
- Drive business improvement and support the delivery of your key objectives and primary outcomes
- Sharing our intellectual property with the Client with knowledge impartation throughout our engagement with the Client
- Limiting our engagement impact on the Client’s normal day-to-day activities and project deliveries
- Take enhanced quality management and value for money approach
- Safeguards our standards, practices and Deliverables to withstanding external scrutiny from our certification partners